Corporate Finance Advisory Services
There is a growing demand for financing, funding, acquisition, expansion, structuring, restructuring, mergers, de-mergers, cross border transactions. These transactions are becoming more and more complex with every passing day and need to be managed with great deal of expertise.
Our corporate finance advisory services are tailored to meet the needs of each client in these areas.
Our professional teams combine an integrated global approach with extensive industry experience.
Solutions offered by Baker Tilly DHC
- Financial, Legal & Market
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Preparing companies for fund raising
- Advice on business plan and projections
- Access to the right debt and equity providers
- Integrate tax structuring
- Buy side and sell side advice
- On-going advice on grooming for future sale
- Evaluation of strategic options
- Running confidential auction processes
- Negotiating all aspects of commercial deal
- Joint Venture/Strategic partnership
- Capital Restructuring
- Corporate Restructuring
- ESOP Advisory
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Intangible Assets
- Employee Stock Option
- Fixed Assets